Thursday, August 02, 2007

Recent Update

Chad and I have been so busy lately that I actually had to put ‘update blog’ on a to-do list.

Here’s a few things that have happened in the past 3 months:

- Chad and I bought a place in Leth, flipped it (did a lot of renos), and are now renting it out. Maybe I'll make a blog of the before and after pictures, quite a change!
- As of a month ago my Mom started having problems dealing with the divorce so I've been going back and forth to Medicine Hat to offer her comfort and my support, she's doing so much better now!
- Trying to convince my Dad having the lady he met 4 months ago that is moving in already is not a good idea
- Helping our current roommate pack and move out to Turner Valley (and he has LOTS of stuff)
- Helping Cody (my bro) and Nevada look for a job in Calgary so they can move up here (I'm really excited for that!)
- Completely unpacking everything that Mom had in storage in her garage, sorting it, and re-packing it up properly and orderly (in plus 38 degree weather too, it took an entire week!)
- Battling Strep throat and other illnesses (due to exhaustion and stress apparently)
- Getting dye in my eyes when my eyelashes were dyed which landed me hours in the emergency room (quite the story, let me tell you!)
- Getting new sod at the townhouse which really REALLY doesn’t want to live. We’re nursing it back to life though!
- Lastly, and most excitingly, Chad and I bought a house together in Calgary that we both absolutely adore! It's in Cedarbrae (SW Calgary), has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, fully finished basement, wet bar, sauna, gorgeous yard and a GREAT kitchen. We move in August 17th so be looking for an invite to the housewarming party!!


No comments: