Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Seven Random Facts

Ahhh!! I was tagged by Susan, so now it's my turn to share 7 random facts.

Here are the rules… Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.

1. For reasons unknown to me, I absolutely love heavy metal. My music tastes very DRASTICALLY since one minute I'll be listening to Led Zeppelin (favorite band) and the next second I'll be listening to trance music. It seems the more unique the music, the more interested I am in it. Some I have listened to recently are "Fractal Pattern", "Sigur Ros", and "Dark Tranquility".

2. I am a gamer. If you have a Wii, I am your new best friend. My ideal night is getting a group together for a classic halo tournament or racing. I love it.

3. To me, palm trees and hibiscus flowers are the most beautiful foliage to look at. I swear I plan trips around them!! So far I have been to Southern California, Mexico and Hawaii.




As a bit of a combination to number 2 and number 3: I love the Oregon Trail game that we used to play in Elementary. When I drove to California, I drove some of the Oregon Trail on the way back and even stopped in Walla Walla (FORT Walla Walla) to pick up the new version of the computer game.

4. Sometimes I pick fights just to start a debate. I swear I should be a politician or something.

5. About a year ago my dad gave me a sewing machine for my birthday. Since then I have sewed halloween costumes, 2 matching blankets and pillows for my niece and nephew, a quilt for my newest niece, lots of cushion covers & really cool summer pants. I have a huge list of what I want to do next too.


6. I adore art. Any shape or form. Pictures, music, acting, dancing, it all absolutely amazes me! I dabble in some myself whenever I have some spare time too, whether it be sand blasting, painting, or playing my guitar or piano, I love it all! This year for Chad's birthday I got him a season's pass to Theatre Calgary, we're so excited.

7. My eyes are blue. Or silver. Or grey. Or maybe green. No one really knows, including me. They seem to change on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough people on blogger to tag another 7 people for this, so really, it's just for Susan!! And Mike too - Mike, if you want to go ahead and do this, you should.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I had always pegged your eyes as a "silvery light blue." That's my analysis. :)

Thanks for doing the 7 facts! Good to see you back, old friend!